Woodworth Psychoneurotic Inventory
The Woodworth Personal Data Sheet, sometimes known as the Woodworth Psychoneurotic Inventory was a personality test, commonly cited as the first personality test, developed by Robert S. Woodworth during World War I for the United States Army.
It was developed to screen recruits for shell shock risk but was not completed in time to be used for this purpose. It instead became widely used in psychological research and led to the development of many other personality tests. It has been described as “the linear ancestor of all subsequent personality inventories, schedules and questionnaires”.
How can we help?
Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.
Paid Examination Fees Instruction:
- Fees Rs.1500 Valid for all Paid Assessment Test.
- Both India & International Payment method is different.
- Please Fill the Same Name, Email Id, Contact No. at the time of assessment test and payment time.
- Paid Exam Result Send on your registered email id after the payment verification.
- if any query kindly mails us: [email protected]