RIASEC Markers Scales
This is an interactive version of the IIP RIASEC Markers Scales.
Introduction: The Holland Occupational Themes is a theory of personality that focuses on career and vocational choice. It groups people on the basis of their suitability for six different categories of occupations. The six types yield the RIASEC acronym, by which the theory is also commonly known. The theory was developed by John L. Holland over the course of his career, starting in the 1950s. The typology has come to dominate the field of career counseling and has been incorporated into most of the popular assessments used in the field. The RIASEC Markers Scales from the Interest Item Pool were developed by Liao, Armstrong and Rounds (2008) for use in psychological research as a public domain alternative to the usual assessments which are marketed commercially.
Participation: Your use of this assessment should be for educational purposes (learning about Holland\’s theory). It should not be used as psychological advice and is not a replacement for a counsellor. Additionally, your answers may be anonymously stored and used for research.
How can we help?
Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.
Paid Examination Fees Instruction:
- Fees Rs.1500 Valid for all Paid Assessment Test.
- Both India & International Payment method is different.
- Please Fill the Same Name, Email Id, Contact No. at the time of assessment test and payment time.
- Paid Exam Result Send on your registered email id after the payment verification.
- if any query kindly mails us: [email protected]