Cattell’s 16 Personality Factors
In his explorations of personality, British psychologist Raymond Cattell found that variations in human personality could be best explained by a model that has sixteen variables (personality traits), using a statistical procedure known as factor analysis. Following this discovery he went on to create and promote the 16PF Questionnaire. This test uses a public domain scales from the Internation Personality Item Pool to measure the same traits.
This personality test consists of 164 statements about yourself, for each indicate how accurate it is on the scale of (1) disagree (2) slightly disagree (3) niether agree nor disagree (4) slightly agree (5) agree. It will take most people around ten minutes to complete.
This test should be taken for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for any type of professional service, medical or otherwise. You answers on this test will be stored and used for research, and possibly shared in a way that preserves your anonymity.
How can we help?
Feel free to ask a question or simply leave a comment.
Paid Examination Fees Instruction:
- Fees Rs.1500 Valid for all Paid Assessment Test.
- Both India & International Payment method is different.
- Please Fill the Same Name, Email Id, Contact No. at the time of assessment test and payment time.
- Paid Exam Result Send on your registered email id after the payment verification.
- if any query kindly mails us: [email protected]